Website Design Services
In today’s digital world a strong online presence is crucial in attracting new customers to your business. Do you need a new website but don’t know where to start or how much it costs?
Tekkii is a team of web designers in Lenexa, Kansas that deliver responsive websites, optimized for SEO and built with your business goals in mind. Thinking about designing or redesigning your website? Tekkii can help!
What’s Included in Our Web Design Services?
Your website, being an extension of your brand, needs to give its users an idea of who your business is, and give them reason to engage.
Tekkii takes the time to learn about your customers, sales process and culture, turning your website into a valuable marketing asset.
The websites we build include:
Mobile Friendly Website Pages
Our team will take care of the creation of every page on your website. This includes your home page, service pages, contact forms, appointment forms and shop pages. We’ll ensure that your pages are build to inform, engage and convert your users into customers.
Whether you need 5 pages or 50, get in touch with us for a quote for the exact number of pages you need for your new website. Best of all, each page will look great no matter if your customers are on their laptops, tablets or phones.
SEO Optimized Website
We will only use the best practices in SEO when developing your new website. This ensures that your website will communicate well with popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing.
A website optimized for SEO puts you in the perfect position to achieve higher rankings in the search engines, resulting in increased visibility for the keywords you want to target.
Our websites are built to rank and succeed within the search engines. Learn more about search engine optimization services and how you can utilize them to increase your business’ bottom line.
High Quality Visuals
The visuals that accompany your website are one of, if not the most important design element. Photography and videography are essential for establishing trust among your website visitors and engaging potential customers.
Tekkii will help your website stand out with professional photography and video production services. These assets not only benefit your website design, but also can be used on social media and other marketing avenues.
What Does A Professional Website Cost
The cost of your website depends on a number of factors, the first being the type of website it will be. Some websites can be as low as $1,500 and some as high as $75,000. So what determines the wide swing in pricing?
Here are the main factors that effect website pricing.
- Hosting & Domain – Your website’s hosting and domain costs based on which provider you choose.
- Layout & Design – A website can be template based or feature a custom made layout for the brand.
- Website Pages – Each page on your website will effect your upfront website cost.
- Content Creation – If new content must be written or polished up for the website’s pages for conversions and SEO.
- Photo / Video – Professional photography and videography to tell the brand’s story and engage visitors.
- SEO Optimization – Ensuring that a new or redesigned website will rank well in the search engines after launch.
- Email Marketing – Keeping your visitors engaged in your brand and current promotions.
- Ecommerce – Selling items through your website, setting up products and handling the processing of payments.
- Special Features – Appointments systems, calendars, database integration, registration forms, calculators and more.
All of the points above will contribute greatly to the success of the website in achieving it’s overall goals, but not every website is in need of everything listed. It’s always best to do an analysis on your existing website, or simply have a discovery meeting with our Tekkii team.
Contact us today to find out more about website pricing and see how much it will cost to build your website.